When the weather permits sitting outside with friends and family, be ready to enjoy and embrace those moments. To relax in a quiet garden after a busy day, or to start the day with breakfast on the terrace. Especially for these beautiful moments, Laura Ashley brings this collection of rugs that can be used both indoors and outdoors. These rugs are durable, weather resistant, and easy to clean.
This timelessly elegant Porchester print was inspired by a piece of antique fabric added to the Laura Ashley archive in 1990. The Porchester showcases stylised diamond-shaped flowerheads in a trellis-like structure. Whatever the weather, this vibrant Porchester Poppy Red rug adds energy wherever you like!
The rugs are made from polypropylene, the height is 11mm, the weight is 2200 gr/m2. The available sizes are 140 x 200 | 160 x 230 | 200 x 280cm | 250 x 350 | no custom sizes.CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Vacuum with no beater bar/rotating brush.
- Spot clean with water, with mild detergent.
- The backing may get soft once the rug gets wet, but this is a normal phenomenon. Air or sundry the rug and backing, it will go back to normal.
- When the rug is cleaned or wet it would be good to move it from the area and turn it upside down to dry the backing and the surface underneath as the water goes through the rug.
- When placed on an uncovered wooden patio deck we advise to remove and/or flip the rug during wet weather since it may cause mold or reaction between the latex and wood alkalis.
- The rug is water resistant and should preferably be dried upside down.
- To extend longevity of the rug we advise you to store it away during bad weather and winter months.